Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rain Day...#1?

According to the forecast, it looks like this could be the first of a series of "Rain Day" posts.  For today, we filled up our rainy morning with finger painting, the library, and cozying up in a fort with our new library books.  An inside-day isn't all bad!  ...and we're thankful for the much-needed rain!

Taking it slow & careful at first... 
...then diving in!
Somewhat typical...for now anyway
(Thanks for the "paint shirt", Shannon.  I know it's technically LANE'S, and technically NOT a paint shirt, but it works great!)


I love reading to this kid!

1 comment:

  1. The boys were painting this week and I thought of using Greta's long sleeve bib. Too bad it is not big enough for my boys (nor would they consent to wearing pink!) Definitely a multi-purpose item. Saves shirts from paint and long sleeves from getting ruined by food :)

    ReplyDelete